Some house plants need to be misted with water on a regular basis. In an effort to continue the life of the Farm to Aromatherapy glass room mist bottle and the plastic and metal spray nozzle, we are going to outline how to wash and reuse the packaging as a plant mister that looks stylish sitting out by your plants.
ROOM MIST BOTTLE CLEANING TIPS
- Make sure your room mist bottle is empty of all of the water based essential oil infused room mist mixture. DO NOT poured any leftover mixture down the sink.
- There is no need to clean the wooden lid.
- Soak the bottle and the spray nozzle in warm soapy water for 24 hours. This should loosen the label on the bottle.
- Remove from the soapy water. Scrub the bottle inside and out with warm soapy water and scrub the outside of the nozzle with warm soapy water. Scrub the labeled area well to remove the adhesive.
- Rinse and let air dry.
- Rinse the inside of the bottle again to make sure that all of the soap is gone.
- Fill the bottle with clean water and spray 20 times into the sink to make sure the nozzle is clear of all of the soap and essential oil residue.
- Rinse and let dry once more before use.
The amber bottle and wooden lid look great with any décor. Simply fill the cleaned bottle with water, sit it by your plant, and mist when needed. Just like when it was dispersing essential oil infused room mist, the nozzle will lightly mist your plants with water to provide that much needed coating of moisture.
Share this blog post with all of your plant loving friends!