CARE & USE
- Keep your essential oils away from direct light, heat, excessive humidity, or anywhere the temperature fluctuates drastically.
- Do not leave bottles open for long periods of time because exposure to air/oxygen breaks them down and reduces potency.
- Keep essential oils away from flames (candles, gas, etc.) – they are flammable.
- Make sure your home/room has good ventilation.
- Use caution when diffusing essential oils that might irritate mucous membranes or trigger asthma issues.
- Only use a diffuser for about 30–45 minutes at a time.
- Fill up the diffuser with water and turn on as directed. Please read the directions carefully.
- Do not add carrier oils to your diffuser. Carrier oils may cause the diffuser to break.
- Periodically clean your diffuser with soap and warm water to help it to work effectively and to prevent mold or bacteria from accumulating.
- Do not leave a diffuser plugged in overnight.
- Read about the benefits of the essential oil on our packaging and choose the one that has your desired benefit.
- For great general blends with amazing fragrances, mix oils from the same fragrance group, such as woody, herbal, citrus, floral, or spicy.
- Add slowly, just a few drops at a time to control the mix.
- Mix oils in a clean glass bottle.
- To test potency, drop a few drops of the blended oil onto a cotton ball and let it sit for a while; then sniff to discover how the blend smells after evaporation.